As my first semester of online classes ends, I can ffiiinnnalllyyy start chipping away at the list of blog posts I had all intentions of posting months ago! Now that there aren’t any essays due to leave me drained and with writer’s block, here’s something chocolatey, fudgy, and rich to kick off the content on a sweet note! But hey, an easy and relatively healthy dessert recipe is always welcome, right?!
3 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse Squares
- 2 cup pureed sweet potato
- 1 cup nut butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- optional chocolate chips / add-ins
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Combine all of your ingredients & put your batter into a parchment paper-lined brownie pan.
- Optional top-off with some more chocolate chips. I personally love the texture & also love the excuse for more chocolate!
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes, or until the top layer darkens. Peep the above photos to see how the color changes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares!
Oh, and they’re vegan too!